Instructions for CITI ethics training
Register for the CITI ethics training here.
For class credit you must register for the training and have your participation sent to your TA.
Click Register Here on the CITI Login and Registration Page.
1. Put in your name & e-mail.
2. Enter: University of Illinois Chicago
3. Make up an ID & password (remember them; later when you refresh your training you will need them).
4. Fill out the demographics.
5. Click ‘yes’ to get the certificate; if you want to be active on a research project you will need this credit for the UIC IRB.
What is your role in research?: Student researcher - undergraduate.
6. Put in the UIC info. For ‘Office phone’ put in the UIC number (312-996-7000). Honors students use 312/413-2260.
7. Click Behavioral or Biological sciences. If you are pre-med put in Biological sciences.
Choose any add-on courses. I recommend you just do the basic IRB training.
Click on ‘Finalize Registration’.
Click on your course name and go.
After you complete your last module take a screen shot of your score and send it to your TA. (Honor students: send this to me).
You should receive a certificate by e-mail. You can also send that.