Instructions for CITI ethics training
Register for the CITI ethics training at: https://www.citiprogram.org/default.asp
For class credit you must register for the training (on the opening page), and have your participation sent to your TA for course credit. Please follow the registration procedure exactly:
1. Click Register Here on the CITI Login and Registration Page
2. Registration page
Item 1: Institution → UIC
Item 2: Any ID / Password.
Items 3,4,5,6: Answer each
Item 7: CME/CEU credits → Click "no"
Item 8: Either response is fine.
3. Information requested by University of Illinois, Chicago
Institutional e-mail: McKirnanUIC@gmail.com
College: Liberal Arts & Sciences
Office Phone: use mine... 312-413-2634
What is your role in research?: Student researcher - undergraduate.
4. Human Subjects Research Enrollment
Group 2: Social / Behavioral
5. Other Courses
Click: Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Courses
6. Responsible Conduct of Research Course Enrollment
Social and Behavioral Responsible Conduct of Research Course
7. Select your institution or organization
8. Agree to the conditions & complete at least the following modules:
• Students in Research
• History and Ethical Principles - SBR
• Defining Research with Human Subjects - SBR
• The Regulations and The Social and Behavioral Sciences - SBR
- After you complete your last module take a screen shot of your score and send it to your TA
- If you complete the entire section you will receive a certificate from CITI; e-mail this to yout TA.