We offer patients two convenient locations: the Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary (IEEI) at the University of Illinois Medical Center in Chicago's Medical District and the Millennium Park Eye Center (MPEC) on Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago.
To schedule an appointment at the IEEI (Chicago Medical District - Taylor Street)
During office hours (typically 8:30-5:00 M-F), you may call the clinic directly:
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology Faculty Practice (COFP) (312) 355-5220
- Contact Lens Service (312) 996-5410
- Cornea Service (312) 996-8937
- Artificial Cornea Program
- General Eye Clinic (312) 996-6562
- Glaucoma Service (312) 996-7030
- Low Vison Service (312) 355-5220
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Service (312) 996-9120
- Oculoplastic & Reconstructive Surgery Service (312) 996-9120
- Cosmetic Procedures
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Ophthalmology & Adult Strabismus Service (312) 996-6599
- Retina Service (312) 996-6660
- Ocular Oncology
- Uveitis Service (312) 996-6660
If you are unsure which clinic you need, please call the Comprehensive Ophthalmology Faculty Practice (COFP) at (312) 355-5220 and you will be routed to the right clinic.
- At any time, you can make an online appointment request and an Appointment Coordinator will call you back within one business day to schedule an appointment.