Enrique Fernando Elli, MD, FACS
Assistant Professor of Surgery.
Special Medical Interest:
Robotic and laparosopic Bariatric Surgery
Revisional bariatric surgery
Surgical treatment of Gastroparesis
Upper GI surgery, esophageal and gastric diseases.
Solid oran surgery: adrenal and spleen
Abdominal wall recosntruction
Incisional and inguinal hernias
Hepatobiliary surgery ( Cholecystectomy and common bile duct exploration)
- Medical School: Universidad Del Salvador, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Residency: Hospital de Clinicas, Universidad de Buenos Aires. Argentina.
- Residency: University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago.
- Fellowship: Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery. UIC
- Fellowship: Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery. UIC
- Board Certification: American Board of Surgery