Welcome to the Division of Vascular Surgery
In the Division of Vascular Surgery at the University of Illinois Medical Center, it is our goal to provide state of the art treatment in order to give all patients with vascular disease the highest quality of life possible. The Division of Vascular Surgery is involved in the diagnosis, evaluation and management of all types of arterial, venous and lymphatic disease exclusive of that affecting the heart and intracranial vessels.
Extensive special expertise within the Division of Vascular Surgery exists in the following areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm surgery
- Surgical repair of peripheral arterial aneurysms
- Carotid Artery surgery
- Complex revascularization of the great vessels arising from the aortic arch
- Major and complex upper and lower extremity arterial revascularization procedures
- Peripheral Arterial Bypass
- Surgical treatment of complex venous disorders of the lower extremities
The Division of Vascular Surgery is also responsible for the supervision of the Noninvasive Vascular Laboratory as well as the interpretation of all noninvasive vascular testing procedures performed.
By visiting this site, we hope to familiarize you with the Division of Vascular Surgery, its people, activities, and programs. However, should you require more information or want to make an appointment, contact us at the information listed below:
Outpatient Care Clinic Noninvasive Vascular Laboratory
1801 W. Taylor, Ste 3F 1740 W. Taylor Street
(312) 355-4300 (312) 996-6230