What is CUPPA-AA?
Founded in 1997, the CUPPA Alumni Association (CUPPA-AA) is an initiative designed to offer educational and career development opportunities to alumni, current students, and faculty, to organize events and activities for the informal sharing and exchange of information and to encourage professional relationships. The CUPPA-AA strives to foster and strengthen relationships between alumni and the college.
We invite all alumni of the UIC Urban Planning, Public Administration, Public Policy Analysis and Urban and Public Affairs programs to join us!
The CUPPA Alumni Association, a constituent group of the University of Illinois Alumni Association, offers the following benefits to members:
• Access to new and informative ideas in planning and policy
• Networking and education events that engage alumni in professional development topics that are both informative and current
• Access to a broad network of professionals working in public, non-profit and private sectors
• The opportunity to re-connect to the UIC campus and the college
Our members engage in the following activities:
• We plan regular activities, networking opportunities, and seminars at the UIC campus and around the Chicago region
• We participate in planning and policy speaking engagements and community tours
• We encourage alumni to support CUPPA financially and through voluntary activities such as career readiness events and student mentoring
• We provide professional development opportunities to enhance and uodate your degrees
How do I join CUPPA-AA and what are my responsibilities?
To join the CUPPA Alumni Association, a constituent group of the University of Illinois Alumni Association, click here.
To join CUPPA-AA Board of Directors, please contact Jodi White Jones, Assistant Dean for Communications, email@example.com, 312-413-9127.
Subscribe to the CUPPA Alumni listserve!
The CUPPA Alumni listserve is an email list allowing for widespread distribution of information pertinent to UIC CUPPA graduates of public administration, urban planning and policy, urban studies, and public policy. List posts include upcoming events, college announcements and events, awards, job announcements, and miscellaneous news and information you can use everyday. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your current business and contact information and request addition to the alumni list.
Are you on LinkedIn? Request to join our group.
BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE
Art and Exhibition Hall, corner of Peoria and Van Buren Streets Chicago, Illinois 60607 except where indicated.
Call 312.413.9127 or email email@example.com to RSVP.
Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - Board meeting and annual election at CUPPA 6-7:30 p.m.
Student Center East, 750 S. Halsted Street, Chicago, Room 509.