The Certificate in Nonprofit Management is an online, professional development program offering a comprehensive suite of non-credit courses for the study of nonprofit management.
Offered by the School of Continuing Studies at the University of Illinois at Chicago, CNM is the longest running online non-credit, nonprofit management program in the country. Since 2000, students from across the country and around the world have come together in a stimulating environment to learn the principles of managing an effective nonprofit organization through online instruction and interaction with other nonprofit practitioners and expert faculty.
The Certificate in Nonprofit Management is ideal for those who:
- Are currently working in the nonprofit industry and want to advance their career.
- Have recently joined a nonprofit organization and need to learn more about the sector.
- Need to gain skills in a specific area of nonprofit management.
- Are board members of nonprofit organizations.
- Are considering a change to a career in the nonprofit sector.
To earn the certificate, you will select and complete any six of the 15 available CNM courses. Each course includes readings, interactive learning activities, discussion and hands-on exercises–all delivered completely online and actively facilitated by experienced, knowledgeable instructors. Learn more about the CNM curriculum.