HOW TO REGISTER | DISCOUNTS | REFUND/WITHDRAWAL POLICY
HOW TO REGISTER
CNM course registrations must be submitted online. For assistance or questions regarding registration, contact the CNM Program Adviser at (312) 355-0423, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST.
- Click on the “Register Now” button at the bottom of the course page. A list of courses currently open for registration can be found below.
You will be taken to a blue “Welcome to External Education” log-in screen.
If you are a returning student, enter your username and password.
If you are a new student, you must create a student profile to obtain a username
- Click on the “Register Now” button at the bottom of the course page.
- You will be taken to your Course Cart. Verify that your course is in the Course Cart and that if you are using a discount, it has been applied.
- Click “Add Additional Courses or Complete Registration.” Review your Student Profile and complete all required fields.
- Click “Update Profile.”
- Check the “I agree” box to confirm that you understand the Payment Agreement.
- Select “Yes” or “No” to indicate your interest in completing a student survey, then click “Submit.”
- Select the Method of Payment and click “Continue.” Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing course information, including dates, times, and location. If confirmation is not received within 48 business hours, please e-mail us for assistance.