The Institute for Research on Race & Public Policy brings together scholars, activists and policy advocates to address urgent community needs through collaborative, action-based projects. Working together, IRRPP and its partners:
- Identify a community need.
- Co-organize a discussion series around the community need.
- Co-develop a policy product describing the community need.
- Co-host a scholarly event that deeply examines the issues.
- Co-design a collaborative project for community.
- Review the quality and impact of our work.