Dissertation Project Management
"ABD" Graduate Student Workshop Series
To help ABD graduate students move towards completing the dissertation.
This workshop series will address the following issues:
- Balancing your various roles.
- Dealing with procrastination.
- Using online and on-campus resources.
- Interacting with your advisor.
- Setting and meeting weekly goals.
Wednesdays, 4:00-5:15 p.m.
The Academic Center for Excellence
Student Services Building Suite 2900
For questions or to register for the series, contact Myrna Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 996-1745
* You must register by Monday, Feb. 25, 2008