Academic Achievement Program for Students on Probation
Groups Begin September 09 and 12
Academic Achievement can help you:
• Follow through on your resolve
• Fulfill your educational goals
•Section - I: Mondays 3:00 - 4:15 pm,September 9, 2013 to October 14, 2013
•Section - II: Thursdays 1:00 - 2:15 pm, September 12, 2013 to October 17, 2013
WHERE: Academic Center for Excellence
Suite 2900, Student Services Building
Information & Skills Development
* develop effective study strategies & test-taking strategies
* learn how to read more efficiently
* improve your concentration
* make better use of campus resources
Attitude & Motivation
* overcome procrastination & manage your time
* reduce your stress
* increase your determination and commitment
* learn to cope with competing demands (school, work, family, friends)
• Groups will include up to 25 students in each section, to be filled in the order of registration.
• There is no fee, but regular attendance and participation are important.
• We will provide a letter about your participation if you need this for Financial Aid.
• On average, students raise their GPA from a 1.8 to a 2.6, and many students achieve a GPA of 3.0 or above.
The sections fill quickly, so register online at https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/8425494
For more information, please call the Academic Center for Excellence office at