Campus Programs East
340 Student Center East
750 South Halsted St.,
Chicago, IL 60607
Text the word "BeUIC" to 71441 to receive one text on Tuesdays from Campus Programs
Our mission is to build a foundation for holistic development through educational, social, leadership, and cultural programming for UIC students.
Fraternity and Sorority Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate personal responsibility and respectful behavior in a community environment, and make informed decisions that will reduce high risk behavior.
- Students will practice self-governance and work collaboratively to create and achieve community goals.
- Students will understand the importance of scholarship and practice academic responsibility.
- Students will appreciate and engage in community service and philanthropic activities.
- Students will demonstrate an awareness of social justice issues (i.e. culture, race, gender, class, and sexual orientation).
- Students will build life-long friendships based on shared values and develop a commitment to the values of their organization.
Copyright © 2014 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois