Requesting Service from IT
CAS IT can assist with your computer problems, network problems, phone issues, requests to purchase or borrow equipment or any questions you may have about technology. There are three ways to request IT service:
- E-mail email@example.com. You may cc: interested parties, who will be added to the ticket. You can attach standard files (.pdf, Microsoft Office, image files) to the e-mail so long as they are < 5MB.
- Call the helpdesk at (312) 413-5135.
- Visit the CAS IT office located on the eighth floor of Student Center East Tower. To get to the eighth floor, take any of the elevators to 7, go left out of the elevator and use the secondary elevator to get to 8.
We will generally:
- ask follow up questions, including asking for the specifics of any error message,
- request to connect to your computer remotely, or
- try to find a time that's best to come to your workspace.