Special Acknowledgement of Our Former Co-chairs:
The current co-chairs of CCSW – AP Subcommittee would like to extend their gratitude and appreciation to this very talented group of former co-chairs for their hard work, dedication and leadership on the issues that interest women Academic Professionals at UIC.
Aimee McConnel, October 2012 - present
Brittany Laschober, August 2011 - present
Former CCSW – AP Co-chairs:
- Monica Rausa, 2004
- Elizabeth Grissa, 2005 – 2006
- Maggie Jamesson, 2005 - 2006
- Claudia Arrayo, 2006 – 2007
- Maureen Madden, 2006 - 2007
- Angela Prazza, August 2007 -February 2008
- Kris Zimmerman, August 2007 - August 2009
- Jacquelyn Jancius, March 2008 – August 2010
- Yesim Anter, August 2009 - May 2011
- Sarah Dombrowski, August 2010 - May 2012
If you know anyone who had served as a co-chair of the subcommittee in the past but her name is not on the list above, please send an email to the present co-chairs for their inclusion.
The co-chair position on the sub-committee is a rotating position. The co-chairs ideally fulfill the role for two years and during this time may be asked to serve as a CCSW board member. Being a co-chair of the subcommittee presents great opportunities such as networking, meeting university administrators and colleagues from other departments. It gives us a chance to play a key role on issues that interest APs and a privilege and the responsibility of serving to their best interests.