Participate in the Take a Professor to Lunch program.
What is Take a Professor to Lunch?
At least two students can register to have lunch with one of their professors, free of charge! This gives you an opportunity to informally visit outside of the classroom environment; you can visit about everything from picking a major to career opportunities.
Important information. Please note the following rules apply:
- TAPL can accommodate a minimum of two students per one professor and a maximum of eight.
- TAPL is open to professors and instructors only. No TAs.
- Students must complete the wrap up evaluation form sent the day of the lunch.
- The lunch must occur in one of the reservable study areas of the Commuter Student Resource Center.
- Lunch must be cancelled 72 hours before the reservation or students will be charged the catering bill on their student account.
To register CLICK HERE to download the registration form. Return the form to the CSRC (245 Student Center East).