On a walk in basis, the CSRC Commuter Assistants can help you plan your commuter by showing you tech tools, links, maps, and schedules that can provide all the information you need.
Helpful links to many commuting information sources in Chicago can be found below, grouped by type of transportation.
Public Transit Information for Chicagoland
- Chicago Transit Authority
- CTA Bus Tracker
- CTA Train Tracker
- Pace Bus
- UIC Transportation
- Go Roo Trip Planner.
- Google Maps - Trip Planning
Driving Information for Chicago/UIC
Biking Information for Chicago
- Google Maps - Now includes bike trip planning
- Active Transportation Alliance
- City of Chicago Bike Information
Walking/On Campus Information
Transit Apps to aid your commute!
Click here to go to the Chicago Transit Authority's page on mobile apps that can aid in your commute.