Evaluation and Technical Assistance Program
The purpose of the Evaluation and Technical Assistance Program is to provide gender centered, high quality, participatory evaluation services, including technical assistance related to research, for groups that impact the lives of diverse women and girls.
We accomplish this by:
- Providing culturally respectful evaluation, research, training and technical assistance.
- Offering training and experiences in evaluation research for graduate students.
- Advancing the development and dissemination of women-centered/feminist evaluation.
- Promoting communication and resource sharing among evaluation researchers on campus.
- Working with clients to arrive at reasonably priced services tailored to their needs and resources.
Gender equity and the well being of women and girls will be valued as essential to a healthy society. There will be an adequate resource base for programs targeted to meet the needs of women and girls. Our services will enhance the capacity of organizations to address those needs. There will be active collaboration and mutual respect among researchers and advocates to enrich the work of both communities. The CWRG will be at the forefront of gender centered evaluation research.