Click HERE to visit the Career Services Web site.
Click HERE to visit the Student Employment Web site.
- Assists students in career exploration through workshops, computerized career-interest programs, individual counseling, and library resources.
- Helps students to prepare for interviews, develop job search strategies, and identify career and employment opportunities.
- Maintains a strong relationship with a variety of employers who conduct on-campus interviews and participate in the largest university-sponsored career fairs in Chicago.
- Maintains a database of student resumes that are sent to employers with positions that match degrees, skills, or interests.
- Provides information about graduate and professional educational
opportunities, postgraduate admissions testing, and sources of scholarships.
- Assists students in finding part-time employment both on and off campus, incluidng Federal Work-Study positions.
- Maintains job listings on the Internet and on bulletin boards to assist students in identifying employment opportunities.
- Operates the Student Temporary Services for temporary work assignments on campus; students are contacted based on class schedule and departmental requirements.
- Provides assistance in obtaining part-time, career-related positions through the Job Location and Development program; students are contacted based on a company's requirements.