Click HERE to visit the Office of Student Financial Aid Web site.
- Provides information about various federal, state, and institutional financial aid programs.
- Counsels prospective, current, and past students regarding the financial aid process.
- Processes financial aid applications for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students.
- Offers access to professional financial aid counselors on an appointment and/or walk in basis.
- Offers resources to assist students in identifying outside scholarships and other sources of educational funding.
- Coordinates the "America Reads" program to train Federal Work Study students as tutors for elementary school children.