Click HERE to visit the International Services Web site.
- Provides services and support for over 3,500 international students,
faculty, and research scholars at UIC.
- Plans and implements programs and activities to facilitate acclimation to the United States
- Prepares and issues certificates; documents; and petitions, as required, to present to state and federal agencies.
- Conducts a variety of orientations, workshops, and seminars to assist international students, faculty, and staff as they prepare to attend or depart UIC.
- Advocates on behalf of UIC's international population.