UIC technology services is a partnership created through the UIC College of Engineering, which provides a single point of contact offering technology and resource support services to businesses looking to complement their development needs. UIC technology services provides cost-effective and high-level expertise that can be rapidly deployed in many of the different areas of the engineering spectrum.
Key components of the program include:
- Access to world-renowned faculty
- A pool of talented graduate students specially selected
for this program
- Advanced university facilities such as laboratories, instrumentation and information technology infrastructure, including the College of Engineering’s Nanotechnology
- Customized consulting services, including technical consulting, research and development advice, or technical expertise in legal matters
- Services provided on site at your facilities or on the UIC campus
When you utilize UIC technology services, you will interact with world-renowned experts in bioengineering, chemical engineering, civil and materials engineering, computer science, electrical and computer engineering, and mechanical and industrial engineering. Additionally, and equally as important, you will have access to state-of-the-art, unique equipment that otherwise may not be readily available to you.
UIC technology services will work directly with you to assess your needs and match the available resources to your project. You will participate in the selection of graduate students who will work on your project.