EHSO CHEMICAL WASTE INFORMATION
- Download the “Unwanted Chemical Removal Form” located below.
- Enter your name, phone number, email address, department mail code, and where the materials are located at.
- Enter the proper chemical name (formulas, trade names, abbreviations are not accepted and will result in rejection of your request),
quantity of material, and unit of measure (Liters or Kilograms only).
- Select the proper physical state of the material.
- If the material is reusable by another researcher, please mark ‘X’ in the box.
- If the Chemical Abstract System (CAS) number is known, please enter it. If it is not known, leave the field blank.
- Once the form has been completed, email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be notified via e-mail if your request has been accepted or rejected. If your request is rejected, you will
be told what corrections or additional information is needed.
- You will receive a five digit requisition number when your request is accepted. Please refer to this requisition number when inquiring about the status of your request.