- Accreditation, Approval, or Licensure - Names of associations, agencies, or governmental bodies that accredit, approve, or license the school and its programs. Upon written request can obtain or review documents describing accreditation, approval or licensing.
- Degree Programs - List of current degree programs and other education and training programs.
- Facilities - Campus maps of instructional, laboratory, and other physical plant facilities that relate to the academic programs.
- Faculty - List of current faculty and other instructional personnel.
- Gainful Employment Programs - Discloses information about each of the programs classified as Gainful Employment Programs per the U.S. Department of Education.
- College of Applied Health Sciences
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health Information Management (RHIA)
- Post-Masters Certificate in Health Informatics
- College of Dentistry
- Advanced Certificate in Endodontics
- Advanced Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Advanced Certificate in Orthodontics
- Advanced Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry
- Advanced Certificate in Periodontics
- Advanced Certificate in Advanced Prosthodontics
- College of Nursing
[ Top ]
Copyright © 2008 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois