General Institutional Information
- Constitution and Citizenship Day – Information about commemorating the signing of the Constitution.
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website – The U.S. Department of Education is required to post 26 items on the College Navigator website for each school.
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions (Including Computer Use and File Sharing) – Policies and sanctions related to copyright infringement.
- Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities – Information about facilities and services available to students with disabilities.
- Institutional Pro Rata Refund Schedule– Refund schedule for those students who withdraw from all their classes in a particular term.
- Misrepresentation – Procedures to ensure that the institution does not misrepresent the nature of its education programs.
- Privacy of Student Records (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act FERPA) – Details information about what is considered directory information and the right to review and request amendments of records.
- Price of Attendance/Net Price Calculator – Information about the price of attendance and provides the opportunity with certain information to get an individualized net price estimate of attendance.
- Refund Policy – Information about the institutions refund policy.
- Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Title IV, HEA Financial Aid – Information about the procedures for officially withdrawing from the institution and upon doing so the requirements for the Return of Title IV, HEA grant or loan aid.
- Shopping Sheet to Veterans and Service Members – Not all veterans or family members eligible for veteran benefits always identify themselves. Therefore, upon any student being admitted to UIC and having submitted the FAFSA and any additional documents needed to determine costs and financial aid eligibility, all students are able to access a Shopping Sheet specific to their situation via UIC Connect. Click here to view an example of a Shopping Sheet.
- Student Body Diversity - Information about student body diversity.
- School Policy on Transfer of Credits – Information on the institutions transfer of credit policies.
- Textbook Information – Information on required and recommended textbooks to assist with calculating a reasonable estimate of the textbook prices for the various courses.
- Written Arrangements – There are currently no UIC programs in which a portion of the program is being offered by another entity.
[ Top ]
Copyright © 2008 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois