General Institutional Information
- Constitution and Citizenship Day – Information about commemorating the signing of the Constitution.
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website – The U.S. Department of Education is required to post 26 items on the College Navigator website for each school.
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions (Including Computer Use and File Sharing) – Policies and sanctions related to copyright infringement.
- Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities – Information about facilities and services available to students with disabilities.
- Misrepresentation – Procedures to ensure that the institution does not misrepresent the nature of its education programs.
- Privacy of Student Records (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act FERPA) – Details information about what is considered directory information and the right to review and request amendments of records.
- Price of Attendance/Net Price Calculator – Information about the price of attendance and provides the opportunity with certain information to get an individualized net price estimate of attendance.
- Refund Policy – Information about the institutions refund policy.
- Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Title IV, HEA Financial Aid – Information about the procedures for officially withdrawing from the institution and upon doing so the requirements for the Return of Title IV, HEA grant or loan aid.
- Student Body Diversity - Information about student body diversity.
- School Policy on Transfer of Credits – Information on the institutions transfer of credit policies.
- Textbook Information – Information on required and recommended textbooks to assist with calculating a reasonable estimate of the textbook prices for the various courses.
- Written Arrangements – There are currently no UIC programs in which a portion of the program is being offered by another entity.
[ Top ]
Copyright © 2008 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois