- Accountability for Programs that Prepare Teachers - The report contains information on the school and state-level information.
- College Scorecard - The College Scorecard is provided by the U.S. Department of Education and details Costs, Graduation Rate, Loan Default Rate and Median Borrowing for UIC students.
- Graduation Rate Disclosure - Provides six-year graduation rate of certificate or degree-seeking, first-time, full-time undergraduate students.
- Graduation Success Rates for Student Athletes - Provides information for degree-seeking first-time, full-time undergraduates who received athletically related student aid.
- Post-Graduation Information – The institution does not calculate placement rates or advertise job placement rates as a means of recruiting students. Additionally, it does not advertise the types of graduate and professional education in which graduates of the institution's 4-year degree programs enroll. Below are a couple optional surveys which attempt to gather information from graduates.
- Alumni Association Exit Survey - The institution does survey students graduating on satisfaction with academic experiences, interest in Alumni Association activities, employment, and future education plans. The survey is conducted each year by the Chicago Office of the University of Illinois Alumni Association.
- UA Graduation Survey - The University of Illinois conducts an annual survey of graduates at all degree levels. It should be noted that this survey includes results from the Chicago, Springfield and Urbana campuses.
- Retention Rate - The retention rate of certificate or degree seeking, first-time, undergraduate students.
- The Report on Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act - EADA) - The report contains participation rates, financial support, and other information on men's and women's intercollegiate athletic programs.
[ Top ]
Copyright © 2008 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois