New Employee Orientation Registration Process
New Employee Responsibility:
•View the New Employee Online Campus Orientation.
• Register for a Benefits Orientation session in NESSIE New Hire.
• Facilitate a College/Unit Orientation with the new employee to discuss specific job responsibilities and set job performance expectations.
• Set-up NESSIE New Hire:
1. When employment offer has been accepted, establish a NESSIE New Hire Login ID for the new hire. Once the new hire information is entered in NESSIE, the new hire will receive an email confirming his/her login ID and access to NESSIE New Hire.
2. Provide the new hire a New Employee Benefits Checklist, including information about completing the online Campus Orientation module and registering for Benefits Orientation. The hiring college/unit can either mail the checklist or direct the employee to the NESSIE New Hire website.
3. Verify that the new employee has completed the online Campus Orientation module and registered for Benefits Orientation, as well completed required forms in NESSIE New Hire.
4. View DART to confirm new hire’s orientation status.
5. Follow-up with new hire as necessary to encourage appropriate action to complete the New Employee Orientation process.