UIC Web For Student
Pending Degree List Process
The University has a new automated process for graduating students called the Pending Degree List.
All students (undergraduate, graduate, professional and Advanced Dental) must submit a Pending Degree List form electronically using the
process below. Please read these directions carefully.
The Pending Degree List form may be submitted from the start of registration for your graduation semester until
the Friday of the third week of fall and spring semester or second week of the summer semester.
Pending Degree List Steps:
Pending Degree List Special Instructions/Help:
From the menu in UI-Integrate Self Service select Graduation Information
Note: The Pending Degree List form is available during the registration period for the term through the 3rd week (2nd week in summer).
- Click on Notify Intent to Graduate This Term
- Select your graduation term and click on submit.
- Select the degree period listed and click on submit.
- Verify the major/graduate program, graduate concentration, undergraduate minors listed on the Add Pending Degree web page.
- If any of the information is incorrect, click on help for specific instructions on how to enter the correct information in the text box.
- Click on submit.
- Print the confirmation page for your records.
- A confirmation email will be sent. Note: At the bottom of the confirmation page, there
will be a message about the confirmation email (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or could not be sent).
- Verify major/graduate program – Instructions
- Special Instructions for Undergraduates/Graduates/Professional - Instructions