This lab has 25 PC workstations and students and faculty may also check out equipment from this lab that can be useful for language teaching and learning. Devices available for check out include laptops, portable DVD players, headsets w/ microphones, digital voice recorders, and digital video recorders. Click here for information about GH 306 Equipment For Students and Faculty.
- Lab is open 8am - 5pm while classes are in session (including finals week).
- 25 desktop PCs with language learning-oriented software installed.
- Laptops available for use in Grant Hall only (both Mac and PC).
- Members of UIC can check out new A/V equipment in this lab, including the laptops.
- This lab is managed by ACCC. See the ACCC website for details about hours.
If you do not have an ID to check out equipment, please come to Room 301 GH, the Faculty Resource Center, and we will help you get the equipment you need.
A consultant is usually available in the lab to assist people. If there is no consultant, please come to Room 301 GH, the Faculty Resource Center. We may only be able to tell you to visit the ACCC, depending on the nature of the problem. But give us a try if no one else is available.
Use your cursor to scroll horizontally through the panoramic image.