LCLC Photo and Video Contest
Open to all LCSL faculty, lecturers, and graduate students
We invite you to submit your personal photos and videos of time spent in any country whose language, literature, or culture we teach in the School. Your photos will help remind us all of the links between language and culture!
There will be prizes!
Winning Photos Will
- Be framed and hung in 301 Grant Hall
- Become part of the LCLC Website (video)
- Be posted on the LCLC Slide Show in the LCLC entrance.
- Be posted on the LCLC Facebook site.
- Photos in any format, maximum number of 5
- Videos in any format, maximum length of 10 minutes
Deadline: November 11, 2011
Anything from one of the regions/countries we teach in the School! Interior as well as exterior shots: friends at the dinner table, hiking in the Alps or the Andes, tourists in Santo Domingo or Santorini, people in the Hermitage or strolling in the Casbah… If you were a student in a study abroad program in 1999 or spent a sabbatical doing research in 2010, send in your photos/video!
Photos/video from ANY time period. If you have a photo album or an old home video from 1985, great! If you have digital photos from Summer 2011, also great.
- Digital photographs of any kind - In any format: send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject LCLC PHOTO CONTEST. Include contact information in the email.
- Hard copy photographs - (we will digitize them for you): Drop off in 301 GH. Label each photo with your contact information so that we can return your originals.
- Video cassette or video tape - Drop off in 301 GH, labeled with your contact information so we can return it to you.
- Flash drive - Drop off in 301 GH, labeled with your contact information so we can return it to you.
- Post to youtube.com and send email@example.com the link in an email with the subject LCLC PHOTO CONTEST.