Library of the Health Sciences - Peoria
LHS-Peoria | PO Box 1649 | Peoria IL | 61656-1649 | 309.671-8490 | Fax 309.671-8495
Circulation - (309) 671-8490
Interlibrary Loan - (309) 671-8493
Reference - (309) 671-8494
- UIC Faculty, Staff & Students:
- UIC personnel may borrow library materials from LHS-Peoria or any UIC
library with a valid UIC iCard.
- CARLI Faculty, Staff & Students: (Consortium of Academic Research Libraries of Illinois)
- Patrons from any CARLI institution may borrow materials from
LHS-Peoria upon presentation of a valid ID from their home
- University of Illinois Alumni:
- Lifetime members of the University of Illinois Alumni Association have
certain privileges with the University Library. For information contact
the Alumni Association at (312) 996-8535.
- Peoria Area Health Professionals:
- Area health professionals not affiliated with UIC are offered a
courtesy card that provides circulation privileges for the LHS-Peoria
collection. Professional identifiction will be requested.
- Individuals and organizations may purchase annual lmemberships to the
University Library. Membership allows borrowing privileges at UIC
libraries and staff-mediated services at campus user rates. For
information call (309)671-8489.
- General Public:
Anyone is welcome to use the LHS-Peoria collection. Reference services
are provided for both walk-in and phone-in patrons.
- Books - 3 weeks
- Government Documents - 3 weeks
- Audiovisuals - 3 weeks
- Theses, Research Projects - 3 weeks
- Reserve Materials - two hours & overnight
- Journals, Bound - 3 days
- Journals, Unbound - in library use only
- Reference - in library use only
Most items may be renewed. Renewals are accepted by phone, fax, in
Materials requested by another patron cannot be renewed.
Bookdrops are located in the Library and lobby of the
College. To avoid
damages, please return
audiovisual and computer materials directly to the circulation desk.
Overdue fines are not assessed for regularly circulating
renewed or returned within 45 days of the due date are declared lost.
Replacement cost is $75.00
plus a nonrefundable $25.00 processing fee.
Last updated: Tuesday, 22-Apr-2008 08:28:18 CDT