The Clinical Research Center is currently located on the first floor of the Clinical Sciences Building, 840 S. Wood, Suite 148, M/C 596. Effective April 2, 2012, it will be moving to NPI, 912 S. Wood St., 2nd floor, Rm 200S.
Location on map
Click here for the pdf version of map (printable).
Patient/visitor parking is available in either of two the parking structures
1. At the corner of Paulina and Taylor
2. On Wood Street south of Taylor Street.
- From the North, take I-90/94, Kennedy Expressway, to
West I-290, Eisenhower Expressway.
- From the South, take I-90/94, Dan Ryan Expressway, to West I-290, Eisenhower Expressway.
- From the West, take East I-290, Eisenhower Expressway.
Exit the Eisenhower Expressway at Ashland/Paulina. Turn south onto Ashland Avenue. Continue south on Ashland to Taylor Street. Turn west (right) onto Taylor, continue west on Taylor and turn right into Wood Street and go to the Neuropsychiatric Institute (NPI) at 914 S. Wood Street.
There are several ways to enter NPI: front door on Wood St., wheelchair access entrance (follow alley south of building to ramp) and from the bridge connecting the University of Illinois Hospital (UIH) and the Outpatient Care Center (OCC).