The purpose of Research Education and Careers in Health (REACH) is to train the future clinical and translational science researchers.
REACH is an innovative inter-disciplinary and trans-disciplinary educational program, oriented to both scientists and clinicians, that covers the full range from undergraduate to faculty. The program is integrated with other programs at UIC and serves to balance UIC's strength in the basic sciences with the growth of clinical research. REACH transforms its educational efforts through a series of organized and multi-layered mentoring programs to supply the guidance needed by each trainee to become a productive CTS researcher.
Sign-up to the CCTS-REACH listserv and get information and announcements
Join the CCTS Listserv
CCTS listserv is an electronic mail distribution list that enables the members to forward or post items of interest to the CCTS community.
News and Events
- SPH Grantsmanship Workshop Archives Now Available to CCTS Community
- NUCATS provides monthly newsletter on its Education Program
- Applications now accepted for Pre-doc support for Translational Research Program
- New CCTS KL2 Scholar Announced
- 2009 Summer Program Archives
- ... and more at NEW Educational Resources page