NEW On-line Request Form for CCTS Services
Interested in any services from CCTS? We now have an on-line, integrated form. Click the button below to get started.
UICollaboratory Research Profiles
Are you looking for collaborators, mentors, or faculty expertise in a specific subject area? The UICollaboratory can help. Click the button below to explore. For more information, help and FAQs [more]
REACH is an innovative inter-disciplinary and trans-disciplinary educational program, oriented to both scientists and clinicians, that covers the full range from undergraduate to faculty. The program is integrated with other programs at UIC and serves to balance UIC's strength in the basic sciences with the growth of clinical research. REACH transforms its educational efforts through a series of organized and multi-layered mentoring programs to supply the guidance needed by each trainee to become a productive CTS researcher.
Sign-up to the CCTS-REACH listserv and get information and announcements
Join the CCTS Listserv
CCTS listserv is an electronic mail distribution list that enables the members to forward or post items of interest to the CCTS community.
News and Events
- REACH Summer Program in Clinical and Translational Methods
- NUCATS provides monthly newsletter on its Education Program
- Applications now accepted for Pre-doc support for Translational Research Program
- New CCTS KL2 Scholar Announced
- 2009 Summer Program Archives
- ... and more at NEW Educational Resources page
- REACH Grant Review Services - EXPANDED