NEW On-line Request Form for CCTS Services
Interested in any services from CCTS? We now have an on-line, integrated form. Click the button below to get started.
UICollaboratory Research Profiles
Are you looking for collaborators, mentors, or faculty expertise in a specific subject area? The UICollaboratory can help. Click the button below to explore. For more information, help and FAQs [more]
Follow CCTS Online
The CCTS Pilot Grant program started in 2006 and is designed to provide funding for trainees, new investigators, and other researchers that will increase the competitiveness of extramural proposals and increase the number of investigators motivated to conduct clinical and translational research. The goals of the CCTS Pilot Grant Program are:
- To foster outstanding new clinical and translational research at UIC by supporting the development of preliminary data that can be used to launch new NIH or other externally-funded research proposals;
- To encourage interdisciplinary teams of investigators to develop collaborations or new research avenues;
- To promote interactions between basic and clinical scientists; and
- To support research collaborations with community partners and organizations.
The CCTS is now accepting applications for its 2013 Pilot Grant Program.
Links To Previous Awards
Click on the following link archives for more pilot grant informations.
- Winter 2013 Pilot Grant RFA
- Fall 2011 Pilot Grants Awarded
- Fall 2011 Pilot Grant RFA
- Summer 2011 Pilot Grants Awarded
- Summer 2011 Pilot Grant RFA
- 2010 Pilot Grants Awarded
- 2010 Pilot Grant RFA
- 2009 Pilot Grants Awarded
- 2009 Pilot Grant RFA
- 2008 Pilot Grants Awarded
- 2008 Pilot Grant RFA
- 2006 Pilot Grants Awarded