How many copies do I need to submit?
How many checklists do I include?
What order should the paperwork be in?
How many copies do I have to make?
Units must submit an electronic version of the packet in MSWord
format with external letters provided as scanned .pdf files. In addition,
an original and four copies of the complete dossier, the information
summary form, and CV are needed. Please see specific instructions for
recommendations in the 1) Research,
Academic (RT) and Academic (CT) tracks, the
2) Clinical Discipline track, and the 3) Clinical and Adjunct tracks.
How many Checklists do I include?
Include one original Paper Preparers Checklist and one original Typist
Checklist with the original College of Medicine Appointment/Promotion/Tenure
Database. Some items may be left unchecked, if they refer to an action
that will be taken at a higher level of review.
What order should the papers be in?
- UIC COM Information Summary Form
- College of Medicine Appointment/Promotion/Tenure Database
- Candidate's Curriculum Vitae
- Three copies of three different publications