Zhenjia Wang, PhD
Research Assistant Professor
My research is focused on using nanotechnology and super-resolution optical imaging to investigate the trafficking of cellular compartments, such as caveolae. We are developing therapeutic nanoparticle carriers that can cross endothelial barriers via caveolae in vivo.
835 S. Wolcott Ave.
- Yong Zhang, Zhenjia Wang, Man-kit Ng, Lewis, J. Rothberg, Conformational Reorganization and Solvation Dynamics of Dendritic Oligothiophenes”, J. Phys. Chem. B 2007, 111, 13211
- Zhenjia Wang, Lewis J. Rothberg, “Structure and Dynamics of Single Conjugated Polymer Chromophores by Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy” ACS Nano. 2007, 1(4), 299-306
- Shanlin Pan, Zhanjia Wang, Lewis J. Rothberg, “Fluorescence enhancement of adsorbed dye monolayers by a silver nanoparticle overlayer” J. Phys. Chem. B. 2006, 110, 173831.
- Zhenjia Wang, Hermen Pedrosa, Todd Krass, Lewis Rothberg, “Exciton binding energy in single walled carbon nanotubes” Physical Review Letters, 2006, 96, 047403.
- Zhenjia Wang, Lewis J. Rothberg, “Correlations between silver nanostructure density and surface enhanced Raman scattering” Appl. Phys. B 2006, 84, 289.
- Zhenjia Wang, Ifor D. W. Samuel “Energy transfer from a polymer host to a europium complex in Light-Emitting Diodes” J. Luminescence 2005, 111, 199.
- Zhenjia Wang, Lewis J. Rothberg “Origins of Blinking in Single Molecule Raman Spectroscopy” J. Phys. Chem. B. 2005, 109, 3387.
- Zhenjia Wang, Shanlin Pan, Todd D. Krauss, Hui Du and Lewis, J. Rothberg, “ The strucutural basis for giant enhancement enabling single-molecule Raman scattering” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS), 2003, 100, 8638.
- Andrew Beeby; Sylvia Bettington, Ifor D. W. Samuel; Zhenjia Wang, “Tuning the emission of cyclometalated iridium complexes by simple ligand modification.” Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2003, 13(1), 80..