Curriculum and Instructional Grants
CETL’s Award for Curriculum and Instruction Enhancements
The Curriculum and Instruction Grant (CIG) program helps to build a fund of innovations, demonstration projects, and experiences that will contribute to an atmosphere of curricular and instructional excellence at UIC. CETL welcomes innovative proposals in any area related to curriculum and instruction.
CIG Quick Facts
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 4:30 P.M. Friday, February 22, 2013.
- The CIG is open to tenured, tenure-track, and clinical faculty.
- Faculty selected to receive the CIG award typically have received between $2500 and $16,000.
- Recipients of CIG awards need to submit a progress report to CETL.
- So far 142 UIC faculty have received the CIG award.
- To date, over $1,065,000 of grants have been provided by the CIG program.
- There is no set number of how many applicants receive the CIG award each year.
- Typically, CETL receives dozens of applications per year for the CIG.