The Disability Resource Center (DRC) and the US Environmental Protection Agency Region 5 (EPA R5) are pleased to invite you to participate in the first of three workshops designed to provide students and recent graduates with information on how to find employment with the EPA R5 and other federal agencies.
The first workshop will be on:
February 21, 2013, 2:00 – 4:00pm
Science and Engineering South, Rooms 205B/205C
Participants attending this workshop can expect the following learning outcomes:
- What is USAJOBS.GOV and why is it important;
- How to navigate the USAJOBS.GOV webpage;
- How to open an online account in the USAJOBS.GOV database;
- How to create automatic vacancy alerts, and
- How to store resumes in the USAJOBS.GOV database (you can store up to five).
The Offices of Career Services, Student Veterans Affairs and the Institute on Disability and Human Development are partnering with the DRC and the EPA R5 on this initiative in an effort to introduce students and recent graduates to employment opportunities with the EPA R5 and other federal agencies.
We are look forward to seeing you there.
For more info concerning Career Pathways to the Federal Government or if you need accommodations for any of our career training and employment opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org