UIC Classroom Use Guidelines
- Furniture Layout
- Classrooms should be restored to their original configuration
upon completion of each class by following these steps:
- Return all tables and chairs to their original position
- Clean all instructional boards
- Log off the computer, turn off projector, and securely close podium doors
- FYI: Occupancy sensor will turn off lights
- Classrooms should be restored to their original configuration upon completion of each class by following these steps:
- Whiteboard Markers
- Please use ONLY dry erase markers on whiteboards. The preferred marker for use is Expo Low Odor.
- Please do not use permanent markers, such as Sharpie, since they will ruin the whiteboard surface.
- An erase pad for the white boards will be provided in the classrooms.
- Refuse: Please remind students to treat the space and furniture
with respect and to remove refuse at the
end of the class period.
- Reporting Issues: If a non-emergency classroom issue arises, please report it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The issue will be automatically entered into an issue tracking database and monitored until it is resolved.