For more information or if you have a specific question, please contact:
Jennifer Juarez, Recruitment and Admission Counselor, at email@example.com.
The university has a taskforce focused on the issues faced by undocumented students. The faculty and staff listed below are part of that committee and have identified themselves as allies to undocumented students. They are sensitive and understanding to the experiences that UIC undocumented students may face; they can provide support, resources, and/or referrals. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org should you need assistance.
- Glenda Anderson, Office of Admission
- Dan DiCesare, Student Affairs - College of Pharmacy
- Jennifer Juarez, Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services (LARES)
- Alanna O’Connor, Academic and Enrollment Services
- Karen Su, Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Hugo Teruel, Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services (LARES)
- Moises Villada, Gender and Sexuality Center
- Josephine Volpe, Undergraduate Success Center
- Khalilah Young, Project CHANCE