To be eligible to receive student aid, you must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen. International and non-citizen students are not eligible to receive federal or state financial aid. However, students may qualify for other types of financial aid and/or scholarships.

See “Financial Aid and Scholarships” for additional information. Please visit the Federal Student Aid page and College Zone to learn more about federal or state financial aid eligibility.