Scholarship Association for UIC | home
The Scholarship Association for UIC was founded in 1963 by a group of concerned faculty, staff and friends of UIC in order to raise money to support scholarships for UIC students. Today, this group of scholarships is a primary source of funding for current UIC students.
Awards are offered each spring, and are open to current UIC students who meet the specified requirements for each award. For futher information on the awards, please click the Awards link.
For further information on making a contribution or establishing a scholarship fund, please click here. All contributions made to these scholarship funds are tax-deductable.
The Lincoln Academy Student Laureate honors one outstanding senior at UIC. Please contact Beth Powers at email@example.com if you have questions.
- Please submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring them in to 2506 UH by noon on October 4.
- Applicants must graduate between 12/13 and 5/14.
- Students should fill in the form and submit a copy of a resume or activity list. The Biographical Sketch of Nominee is optional but can be attached to the application.
- A student may self-nominate, but a nomination letter is strongly encouraged.
- UIC’s Academic Trustee is Chancellor Paula Allen Meares. Her address is Office of the Chancellor, University of Illinois at Chicago, 601 South Morgan Street, 2833 UH, MC 102, Chicago, IL 60607, email@example.com and (312) 413-3350.
DonationsHelp support the Scholarship Association for UIC. Donate online.