You can enroll for this course following these easy steps:
1. Activate your net-id and create a BlackBoard account (How do I do this?)
2. If you have an activated net-id and a Blackboard account.
3. Sign in to Blackboard using Net ID and password.
4. Search for "Sexual Harassment" in the search box.
5. Click on the course that says "Sexual Harassment Prevention Course Module".
6. Enroll for the course.
7. Course will appear in the "My Courses" section.
8. Click on course and proceed to take the training.
9. After completing the training, enter participant's name and click "Print Score Summary"
10. Click "Finish"
For any difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.