Congratulations on being admitted to UIC!
A major research university in the heart of one of the world's great cities, UIC provides a world-class education for its students by leveraging the advantages of a strong academic environment with all the cultural, professional and social opportunities found in Chicago.
We’re excited to have you join the UIC community. The information below will help you with your first steps:
- Activate your UIC NetID / password
- First activate your UIC NetID / password. You'll need your Univ. ID Number and Soc. Security number (more info here). Then go to: www.activatenetid.accc.uic.edu
- Activate your Enterprise id/password
- Next activate your EnterpriseID / password (more info here). You can do this by going to: https://eastemp.admin.uillinois.edu/eas/servlet/EasBluestemReset
- Apply for Financial Aid
- To be considered for Financial Aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) which can be found at www.fafsa.ed.gov . Please note that the FAFSA priority deadline is March 1st. Contact your program of study regarding other aid options.
* International and non-degree students do not qualify for Federal Aid
- Submit Financial Documents (International students)
- Make sure to submit financial documents to the Office of International Services in order to receive your I-20. You can contact the Office of International Services at (312) 996-3121 or by visiting http://www.ois.uic.edu/.
- Apply for Campus Housing
- If you want to live on campus, it is important to apply early. Please use the online campus housing application which can be found at www.housing.uic.edu/apply
- Send Final Academic Transcripts
- If you were admitted pending the submission of final or official documents, we recommend that you submit the required transcripts or degrees as soon as you arrive on campus. By meeting with a counselor you can ensure that your registration holds are cleared and you can gain a better understanding of what is required in the event that your hold cannot be cleared.
You may also have your final transcripts sent to us at:
Office of Admissions (MC 018)
University of Illinois at Chicago
Chicago, Illinois 60680-7994.
- Complete and Return the Medical Immunization Form
- You can find the form online by going to: www.oar.uic.edu/forms. Send to: Office of Medical Immunization Records, University of Illinois at Chicago, Box 5220, Chicago, Illinois 60680-5220. For additional information, please call (312) 413-0464.