Apply to UIC Graduate Degree & Non-degree Programs
Programs without a unique button in Section 1 can be accessed using the appropriate button in Section 2.
The applications for the following post-baccalaureate certificate programs are not available through the regular Graduate application. Click the links below for additional information:
Post-Baccalaureate IBHE Certificate (on-campus)
(Applied Health Sciences)
Post - Baccalaureate Campus Certificate (on-campus)
Please use the following links to assist you with the application process before clicking below to apply*:
All applicants are required to electronically upload their documents. Please visit the Document Upload Process for more information.
- Paper documents are not required and should not be sent by mail unless requested to do so.
- Detailed Application Instructions
- Web Application Guide Slideshow
Domestic - an applicant who fits into any of these categories:
- U.S. Citizen (born or naturalized)
- U.S. Permanent Resident(must submit a copy of your permanent resident card)
- Adjustment in Status(submitted application for permanent residency)
- Asylee (must submit documentation)
- Refugee (must submit documentation)
- Humanitarian Parole
- Non-citizen - Other (other categories do not apply to you)
International - The university considers any student who currently holds a visa of any type or is seeking a visa to be international. Even if you do not require a student (F or J) visa to attend UIC, you are viewed as an international applicant. Most policies that apply to those seeking student visas will apply to holders of other types of visas.
For the university's purposes, this is anyone who currently holds a visa of any type or who is in need of an I-20 or DS-2019.
Certificate - For information about all Graduate Certificate Programs, go here...