This is just the beginning.
Congratulations again and welcome to the Class of 2018!
We hope you are as thrilled as we are to join the UIC community and look forward to having you on campus in the fall. The information below will help you take the steps you need to enroll.
Enrolling at UIC
Now that you’ve been admitted to UIC, it’s time to complete your steps to enrollment.
Here’s how to get started.
- Log on to the student portal my.uic.edu and complete your Pathway to Enrollment. Here are the highlights:
- Submit your Intent to Enroll via the UIC Connect tab in my.uic.edu.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). UIC’s School Code: 001776.
- UIC’s priority deadline for submitting the FAFSA is February 15, 2014.
- Explore UIC Campus Housing.
- Take your placement tests.
- Sign up for Orientation in April 2014.
- Register for classes at New Student Orientation over the summer.
- Attend New Student Convocation on August 24, 2014.
- Begin classes on August 25, 2014.
Intent to Enroll
December 1, 2013
May 1, 2014
First Year Students
June 1, 2014
Transfer, Readmission and Second Bachelor’s Degree
CLASS OF 2018