DIVISION 06 -- WOOD, PLASTICS AND COMPOSITES
06 00 00 WOOD, PLASTICS AND COMPOSITES
- 50% of the permanent wooden fixtures installed in a structure must be FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified (cost based percentage).
- Permanently installed composite wood and agrifiber products and associated laminating adhesives must not contain any urea formaldehyde resins.
06 20 00 FINISH CARPENTRY
- The use of exterior millwork should be limited to replacement
and restoration work.
06 40 23 INTERIOR ARCHITECTURAL WOODWORK
- Interior architectural woodwork shall be evaluated by the
University and the User.
06 61 16 SOLID
- Epoxy resin countertops are required in corrosive