Business Advisory Board
The Business Advisory Board is made up of leaders in the supply chain and logistics industry. Members provide input and support to the mission of The Center.
Members (in formation)
Retro CEO Consulting LLC
As a partner of the Center for Supply Chain Management and Logistics, you’ll join a distinguished group of companies and organizations wishing to take their supply-chain strategies to the highest level of competitiveness and efficiency. You’ll gain immediate access to talented faculty/researchers and the most advanced cost-cutting and leading-edge supply-chain and logistics strategies available. Membership entitles you to myriad benefits that include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Center Research – Interaction with researchers on issues relevant to your organization and in-depth transfer of research results.
- Benchmarking – Workshops to share best practices to help improve processes and operations and network with fellow supply-chain professionals and public-sector officials.
- Partner Consortiums – Members influence the research and strategic direction of the center and gain privileged access to symposiums, student recruiting, and communications programs.
- Education – The center provides training and continuing education opportunities for partner organizations on topics developed in coordination with partners.
- Communications – You’ll receive access to a “members only” Web site, working papers, center updates, and insights beyond published results of research.
Don’t let your organization fall behind. To learn more about how you can become a leading-edge partner, please contact the center director, Anthony M. Pagano at (312) 996-8063 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2005 Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois
Contact the Webmaster