As a partner of the Center for Supply Chain Management and Logistics, you’ll join a distinguished group of companies and organizations wishing to take their supply-chain strategies to the highest level of competitiveness and efficiency. You’ll gain immediate access to talented faculty/researchers and the most advanced cost-cutting and leading-edge supply-chain and logistics strategies available. Membership entitles you to myriad benefits that include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Center Research – Interaction with researchers on issues relevant to your organization and in-depth transfer of research results.
- Benchmarking – Workshops to share best practices to help improve processes and operations and network with fellow supply-chain professionals and public-sector officials.
- Partner Consortiums – Members influence the research and strategic direction of the center and gain privileged access to symposiums, student recruiting, and communications programs.
- Education – The center provides training and continuing education opportunities for partner organizations on topics developed in coordination with partners.
- Communications – You’ll receive access to a “members only” Web site, working papers, center updates, and insights beyond published results of research.
Don’t let your organization fall behind. To learn more about how you can become a leading-edge partner, please contact the center director, Anthony M. Pagano at (312) 996-8063 or email@example.com.
Copyright © 2005 Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois
Contact the Webmaster