Business Writing Skills
Fall 2013 (5 Weeks)
Oct. 23 - Nov. 20
Oct. 26 - Nov. 23
This course will teach you the proper techniques for writing memos, business letters, proposals, reports and summaries. An experienced writing instructor will give you detailed feedback and instruction on your writing style and your grammar, punctuation and vocabulary use. This course is designed for intermediate to advanced non-native speakers of English.
During this course, you will:
- Learn the organization of business correspondence, proposals, reports and summaries.
- Learn techniques to write for maximum clarity and effectiveness.
- Review grammar and punctuation concepts that are key to reducing errors in non-native speaker business writing.
- Identify and correct written grammar errors through editing and proofreading practice.
- Receive individualized feedback on your work-related written documents from experienced instructors in small classes.
When and Where
6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Oct. 23 to Nov. 20 (5 weeks)
At our main office, 1333 S. Halsted St., Chicago
1 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Oct. 26 to Nov. 23 (5 weeks)
In Addams Hall, on UIC South Campus
$300 ($280 for returning students and UIC community)
Tuition includes all class materials.
The registration deadline is one week before classes begin. Late registration is possible if space permits. You can register for the course and pay your tuition on our Web site:
Complete registration and pay tuition on paytie.com
For more information, e-mail Terrie Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call theTutorium office at (312) 996-8999.
We limit the class size, so register early.