For consideration for participation in the MBA/FMRM Degree Program, an individual should have:
• A minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry.
• A university degree equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate/bachelors degree with satisfactory grades.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
• Skill in the English language commensurate with a demanding graduate program. UIC faculty/staff will administer oral/written English tests and interview on-site in lieu of the TOEFL.
• Program prerequisites: Prior study of calculus and statistics is highly recommended.BACK TO MBA FMRM