Are You a UHP Student?
Urban Health Program students are:
- Black, Latino, or Native American students currently enrolled in a degree program at UIC that leads to a healthcare or medical research career.
- Undergraduate students, or aspiring undergraduate students, from traditionally underrepresented groups who have an interest in pursuing a healthcare career.
- Elementary and High School students who participate in the UHP Early Outreach Program or any other UHP pipeline activity that helps students prepare for college and exposes them to career opportunities in healthcare.
- Students who are concerned about healthcare disparities that plague urban, poor, predominantly minority populated communities.
- Outstanding students and leaders with a commitment to service and to social justice.
Does this sound like you?