Come celebrate occupational therapy's centennial at Hull House on the East Campus and see just how far we have come!
Presentations and events are listed below.
1) Progression of Practice Presentations:
-11:00 AM, History of Occupational Therapy and the Hull House Connection by Kathy Preissner and Gail Fisher
-12:00 PM, Practice Area Focus: Mental Health by Debra Davidson
-1:00 PM, Practice Area Focus: Assistive Technology by Holly Guttu
-2:00 PM, Practice Area Focus: Physical Disabilities by Catherine Brady
-3:00 PM, Practice Area Focus: Childhood, Play & Leisure by Ashley Stoffel
-4:00 PM, Beatrice Wade Interview and Hull House History DVD Showing
2) Stations highlighting each decade of the OT profession
3) Exhibits about the history of occupational therapy nationally and in Illinois
4) Engaging and educational scavenger hunt
5) Raffles for an ILOTA membership, discounts on ILOTA courses, and other great prizes
Visit http://www.ilota.org/ for more details. Occupational therapy practitioners are eligible for up to 1.0 CEU for attending.
Hull House Dining Hall JAHD Jane Addams Hull-House Dining Hall
General public/Campus community/Faculty/Staff/Students/Alumni/Prospective students
Continuing and Professional Education/Exhibits and Readings/Lectures, Seminars and Meetings/Conferences and Workshops/Special Campus Events/Health and Medical/Other
Illinois Occupational Therapy Association